The transformation of Jachthaven Biesbosch continues with a wide range of new services and facilities now open for the 2017 season!
So if you're visiting Drimmelen this year, then look out for all these exciting new developments:
- New Marina Office - Come and say "hello" to the Jachthaven team in our new, iconic red office with panoramic views over the marina. See photos
- New Toilet Facilities - We have moved the toilet facilities in the west basin further towards the western bridghead and built new facilities which can be found on the ground floor of our marina office.
- Colours! You will notice the marina piles are coloured throughout the marina to make it easier to identify which berth you should be going to. Find out more
- Bigger Fuel Dock - the fuel station has been extended to provide more alongside berthing for fuel. In addition to this, there is more berthing alongside the floating Haven Master office where a Haven Master will serve you and provide you with a berth. See the photos
- Camper Park Improvements - for those visiting Drimmelen in a campervan or motorhome, we have built a new washing up facility attached the to the Camper Park washrooms. Find out more about the Park
- Chain Ferry - coming later in 2017, a new self-controlled chain ferry will connect the east basin with the land tongue where the Marina Office is located. This will also make it easier to access to BBQ area and Splashpark & Adventure Playground
- Pancake House - opening in 2017, a new Pancake House will open with a weekly food and delicatessen market. More details coming soon!
Opened in 2016
- Bike Hire is available from the Marina Office. The classic Dutch bikes can be hired to explore the miles of river-front bike paths along the River Amer.
- The Splashpark & Adventure playground has proved extremely popular for families. Located in the heart of the marina, the playground also has plenty of seating - perfect for picnics
We look forward to welcoming you to Jachthaven Biesbosch very soon!
Contact our Haven Team...